My favorite running pic!

My favorite running pic!
The Buffalo Creek Half

Friday, February 10, 2012

I need to slow down!

NO...not at running.  I need to slow down with doing other things.  Tomorrow is our school's fundraiser.  It's a huge reverse raffle.  My friend, Kathy, and I are in charge of it.  This week has been full of stress, nine thousand text messages, many, many phone calls and endless running around.  I'm exhausted!  UGH!

I've tried to keep up with my training, but this week proved to be tough.  Although I did make sure I did get some workouts in if only to keep the stress level at bay.  But my running wasn't terrific.  I'm supposed to have a long run tomorrow.  That would be GREAT!  It would be a good way to start the day before the chaos of the event night.  BUT...it's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow.  Yep, another reason I am stressed!  We don't need snow for the event and my run!  We'll see what happens.  I can't do much about the snow besides pray we don't get hammered.

I am looking forward to Sunday.  Going to church, coming home, throwing on my jammies and staying in them ALL DAY long!  I'm hoping that happens.  I'm not sure it will, but that's what I really want to do.  And sleep.  I need to catch up on sleep.  But next week start's our church fish fries for 7 weeks.  Did I mention I do a lot for that too!  I need to slow down in my every day stuff and get faster at running.  Is that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment